Brazil French Press 3 Cup
Get the look
Savour perfectly brewed coffee every day with the BRAZIL French press coffee maker. Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing range, this superb coffee maker has certainly stood the test of time; it’s been brewing seriously good coffee since the 1980s.
Like other products in our French press range, the BRAZIL coffee maker uses premium quality borosilicate glass for the carafe and a reusable stainless steel filter to extract the full flavour from your precious beans. However its lightweight, BPA-free plastic body, handle and lid look stylish while epitomizing our motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’.
Combining affordable design with a simple, environmentally friendly brewing system, the BRAZIL French press coffee maker offers everybody the chance to appreciate one of life’s great pleasures: a delicious cup of joe!
Main Features & Benefits:
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavour and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavour.
- The body, handle and lid are made from lightweight, BPA-free plastic with Bodum branding around the base.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Available in a choice of colours and capacities.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity- 0.35 Litre
SIZE IRL/UK EU US XS 8 36 4 S 10 38 6 M 12 40 8 L 14 42 10 XL 16 44 12 XXL 18 46 14 XXXL 20 48 16
Republic of Ireland:
Standard Delivery €5.00 - FREE on orders over €59*. Approximately 3-5 working days. €20 flat charge on all furniture orders.
During busy periods please allow up to 7-10 working days for dispatch of your order.
Standard Delivery €7.50 3-14 Working Days
Priority Signed for Delivery €10.50
You can return unsuitable item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order. All returned items must be unworn, unused and in their original packaging with all return documents using the code that best explains the reason for your return.
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have being returned outside of the time period above.
Options to return your online order:
1. Returns via Carraig Donn Stores. Simply pop into your local Carraig Donn store with your items and delivery note. Your items will be exchanged or refunded free of charge. Our stores can refund all payment types.
2. Returns via An Post or Courier
Send your returned items to: Returns Department, Carraig Donn Online Store, Lodge Road, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
3. Click & Post (Republic of Ireland Only)
Click & Post offers a quick and easy way to buy your postage labels or book a shopping return online. Click on retailer and use your order number for Retailer order reference. Flat charge fee of €4.95.
In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal
grooming products, PPE products, hats, fascinators, shapewear - briefs/ stick-on bras, tights, earrings, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
We also cannot offer exchanges or refunds on Ear Buds, Smartwatches or Smart Bracelets (purchased online & in-store) that have been opened, used or synced with a smartphone.
If you wish to return a gift set, all items must be returned and in a new, unused, and unworn condition with tags attached (where applicable) and in original packaging.
It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used or worn.