Jesper Coffee Maker 8 Cup
Get the look
Bodum’s French press brewing system is renowned for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. Our JESPER French Press Coffee Maker produces the same barista-quality coffee that’s bursting with flavour and aroma – but its elegant design also adds a touch of sophistication to your breakfast table.
Taste comes first naturally. The JESPER employs a reusable stainless steel filter that extracts all the oils from your precious beans while leaving the least amount of sediment in your cup. The taste-neutral borosilicate glass carafe ensures you savour only the flavour of your precious coffee.
This delightful item is finished with a chrome-plated stainless steel lid and frame in an eye-catching design, which ensures that your coffee maker looks as fantastic as its coffee tastes. Naturally, this sustainable method of brewing means it’s good for the planet, too!
Main Features & Benefits:
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavour and aroma of your brew
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavour
- A chrome-plated stainless steel frame protects the glass carafe, while the plastic lid and handle offer safe and comfortable handling
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Capacity- 1 Litre
SIZE IRL/UK EU US XS 8 36 4 S 10 38 6 M 12 40 8 L 14 42 10 XL 16 44 12 XXL 18 46 14 XXXL 20 48 16
Republic of Ireland:
Standard Delivery €5.00 - FREE on orders over €49*. Approximately up to 3 working days. €20 flat charge on all furniture orders.
During busy periods we do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. Please allow 10-12 working days for delivery during busy periods.
Standard Delivery €7.50 3-14 Working Days
Priority Signed for Delivery €10.50
You can return unsuitable item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order. All returned items must be unworn, unused and in their original packaging with all return documents using the code that best explains the reason for your return.
Options to return your online order:
1. Returns via Carraig Donn Stores (Debit/Credit Card Purchases) Simply pop into your local Carraig Donn store with your items and delivery note. Your items will be exchanged or refunded free of charge. Our stores can refund items when payment type has been credit/debit card or a gift card.
Please note stores cannot refund Paypal accounts.
2. Returns via An Post or Courier
Send your returned items to: Returns Department, Carraig Donn Online Store, Lodge Road, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
3. Click & Post (Republic of Ireland Only)
Click & Post offers a quick and easy way to buy your postage labels or book a shopping return online. Click on retailer and use your order number for Retailer order reference. Flat charge fee of €4.95.
In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal
grooming products, PPE products, hats, fascinators, shapewear, tights, earrings, duvets, duvet covers,
sheets, pillows, pillowcases cannot be returned once the packaging has been
opened or damaged, unless faulty.
We also cannot offer exchanges or refunds on Ear Buds, Smartwatches or Smart Bracelets (purchased online & in-store) that have been opened, used or synced with a smartphone.
If you wish to return a gift set, all items must be returned and in a new, unused, and unworn condition with tags attached (where applicable) and in original packaging.
It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used or worn.