Carraig Donn: Covid-19
As of the 31st December, all of our retail stores are closed until further notice.
Our online service continues to operate and we are able to facilitate delivery to your door through our partner courier, An Post. Please allow 2 - 3 days for dispatch as our team adhere to strict social distancing measures.
We have implemented a number of measures to allow our small and dedicated Online team to keep working in a safe environment. These include;
- Disinfection on entry and exit to the building
- Pick, pack and returns are limited to single person teams, working away from others
- Regular sanitization and wiping down of surfaces every day, along with twice weekly deep clean of the area.
Once we re-open our stores, we ask that you please follow the instructions of our store staff and be mindful of your own health and that of others. Our team are actively implementing measures to ensure you can shop safely and comfortably when we re-open.
In order to ensure we are offering the safest possible environment for our customers to shop in, we are taking the following steps to ensure we keep both our customers and team members protected:
- It is mandatory for all staff members and customers to wear face coverings in our stores.
- All staff members have been fully briefed on cleaning procedures and are engaging in social distancing.
- All break times have been segregated and team members are fully supportive of practicing social distancing should they encounter anyone outside of the store during their break.
- Staff members will continuously wipe down phones, counters, till areas and card machines using antibacterial products both hourly and after each individual customer.
- Our staff members operating at the till area will be provided with protective gloves and will use hand sanitizer regularly. They will also ensure hands are washed every hour with antibacterial soap and water.
- All of our staff have agreed to maintain the highest cleanliness standards in accordance with Government and HSE regulations.
We are also mindful of the health and wellbeing of our staff members and will ensure we provide a safe and protective environment for them to work in. We would kindly ask that our customers take the following steps to ensure we keep our team members protected:
- It is mandatory for all customers to wear a face covering when entering our stores.
- We have implemented a designated hour for elderly customers between 11am and 12pm each day. Please ask a member of staff for any assistance you may need.
- Groups of more than 2 people will not be permitted to enter our stores. We would ask that one member per family comes into the store.
- Please make use of the sanitation stations provided upon entering the store.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and keep 2 metres between yourself and other customers in the store.
- One customer at a time will be permitted at the till area when purchasing products. We ask you to please keep a 2-metre distance from the person ahead of you and behind you when queuing at the till area.
- Please use card or contactless payment where possible to avoid hand-to-hand contact with our staff members.
- Our staff members are equipped to routinely sanitize surfaces, fitting rooms, counters and stock in accordance with HSE guidelines. We would ask you to please be mindful of touching products in store and limit this where possible.
- Please cough or sneeze into your bent elbow, use tissues and dispose of them immediately in the bins provided in store.
- As stated by the Government and HSE guidelines, please wash your hands before entering the store.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our stores in the weeks ahead.