We quizzed Sinead on everything from her style icons and favourite trends to cringey fashion moments from the past so have a read below and get to know the curvy queen a little bit more!
1. What is the one item in your wardrobe you could never live without?
I couldn't live without an LBD. Every gal needs a go-to little black dress. I have gone through many over the years, most recently one that I purchased from Carraig Donn. I sing at the church part of weddings so I'm in it every weekend. Other than that, if you over did it at the weekend and you're not feeling amazing, an LBD is your best friend!
2. Who is your style icon?
My Mam has always been my style influence. She's a style queen herself and I have always looked up to her in that sense. She's always been so good at putting outfits together and knows how to dress for her shape. From a celeb point of view, I would say Khloe Kardashian. Glam and edgy!
3. What is your current favourite trend?
I'm loving floral tones at the minute. Pastel colours are great for summer.
4. What would you never be caught wearing?
Denim on denim!
5. What past style moment of yours makes you cringe the most?
Oh I have too many but one that springs to mind instantly would be my fringe dress that I lived in. I was having a Tina turner moment...!
6. What is the most prominent colour in your wardrobe?
Black or floral so it's a good mix.
7. What is your current favourite piece on CarraigDonn.com?
The mesh, frill sleeve dress in black!
Shop all of the Carraig Donn looks shown on Sinead here.