Roll-Up Silicone Pastry Mat in Blue
Get the look
This large, silicone pastry mat provides a hygienic, non-slip surface for preparing all kinds of pastry and icing.
- Hygienic, non-slip silicone surface for rolling pastry or icing
- Integrated strap keeps mat rolled for convenient storage
- Large rolling area
- Printed rolling size guide for preparing pastry on the mat itself, and go from 0 to 54cm along one edge and 12.5 to 30cm diameter in the middle
- Dishwasher safe
- For best results, lightly flour the rolling surface before use
- Press lightly when cutting to avoid damaging the surface of mat
- Not suitable for use with sharp knives
- BPA free
SIZE IRL/UK EU US XS 8 36 4 S 10 38 6 M 12 40 8 L 14 42 10 XL 16 44 12 XXL 18 46 14 XXXL 20 48 16
Republic of Ireland:
Standard Delivery €5.00 - FREE on orders over €59*. Approximately up to 5-7 working days. €20 flat charge on all furniture orders.
During busy periods we do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. Please allow 10-12 working days for delivery during busy periods.
Standard Delivery €7.50 3-14 Working Days
Priority Signed for Delivery €10.50
Extended Christmas Returns Period: Online and store purchases made from 1st November 2021 can be returned up to 9th January 2022.
For items that are returned to a store, an exchange** or
refund can be offered up to Sunday 9th January 2022*.
For items that are returned to our Online store a refund can
be offered up to Friday 7th January 2022 *.
* Some items cannot be refunded /exchanged - this does not
affect your statutory rights.
** Items returned with a gift receipt will be offered an
exchange to the same value.
You can return unsuitable item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order. All returned items must be unworn, unused and in their original packaging with all return documents using the code that best explains the reason for your return.
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have being returned outside of the time period above.
Options to return your online order:
1. Returns via Carraig Donn Stores. Simply pop into your local Carraig Donn store with your items and delivery note. Your items will be exchanged or refunded free of charge. Our stores can refund all payment types.
2. Returns via An Post or Courier
Send your returned items to: Returns Department, Carraig Donn Online Store, Lodge Road, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
3. Click & Post (Republic of Ireland Only)
Click & Post offers a quick and easy way to buy your postage labels or book a shopping return online. Click on retailer and use your order number for Retailer order reference. Flat charge fee of €4.95.
In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal
grooming products, PPE products, hats, fascinators, shapewear - briefs/ stick-on bras, tights, earrings, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
We also cannot offer exchanges or refunds on Ear Buds, Smartwatches or Smart Bracelets (purchased online & in-store) that have been opened, used or synced with a smartphone.
If you wish to return a gift set, all items must be returned and in a new, unused, and unworn condition with tags attached (where applicable) and in original packaging.
It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used or worn.