Brooke & Shoals
Relaxing Wellness Pampering Hand Cream & Candle Set
Breathe in and relax with this beautifully presented Brooke & Shoals Wellness Pampering Gift Set which includes a Relax & Restore Aromatherapy Hand Cream and Neroli Blossom & Lavender Scented Travel Candle.
Gift Set Contains:
- Relax & Restore Aromatherapy Hand Cream – Lavender Ylang Ylang & Petitgrain: This organic Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Petitgrain scented hand cream has been blended with pure essential oils to enhance your relaxation. So, take a moment as you moisturise your hands to consciously and mindfully breathe in the oils of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Petitgrain.
Hand Cream Product Details:
- Neroli Blossom & Lavender Travel Candle: This scented candle combines the rich notes of neroli orange blossom with the aromatic notes of lavender to create a fragrance blend that will relax you.
Made in Ireland
Certified natural and organic ingredients
Contains shea butter, cocoa butter and skin-nourishing seed oils
Scented only with 100% natural essential oils
Vegan & cruelty free
100ml / 3.38 fl.oz
Candle Product Details:
Made in Ireland using a natural wax blend
Contains high quality fragrance & essential oils
Lead-free cotton wick
Up to 20-hour burn-time
Net weight 70g/2.5oz.
Care & Safety:
- Remove all packaging and place candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Ensure the candle is placed 10cm away from other candles and items, away from sources of heat, out of drafts and in a well-ventilated room.
- If the candle has been used previously, ensure that the wick has been trimmed to the recommended length (see after burning instructions below)
- Never leave a candle unattended and always ensure that it is kept upright.
- Ensure that candles are kept out of the reach of children and animals.
- During & after burning, avoid hot wax making contact with your skin. Should this occur wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation does occur seek medical advice.
- Always ensure that the wick is centred during burning. If the wick burns too close to the edge, the intense heat may cause it to crack or break. To centre & straighten the wick, blow out the candle & use a tweezers to reposition the wick while the wax is still melted.
- Do not touch the glass while a candle is lighting.
- For an optimum burn from your candle, please keep it lit for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 4 hours on each occasion you use it. This will allow the pool of wax to reach the glass and will prevent the wax from tunnelling.
- Never burn for more than a maximum of 4 hours at a time. If you do, the wax may get too hot.
- Stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Check for unwanted drafts or debris in the wax.
- After each burn, allow the wax and glass to cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- Trim the candle wick to approximately 6mm before every burn using a scissors or wick trimmer. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning & smoking. Take care not to split the wick’s threads.
- When the candle is used, please dispose of contents/container at an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Not available for delivery outside the Republic of Ireland*
Ref: PT - HC LAV