STORE MANAGER - DOUGLAS, CORK
Carraig Donn are currently inviting applications for the permanent position of Store Manager for our store located in Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail professional looking for a diverse and challenging role. Candidates must be self-motivated and energetic with a passion for retail.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will create excellence in terms of the customer service experience and consistently work with the team driving high standards in this area.
- Will be accountable for driving in store sales growth through commercial focus, pro-actively taking action in regards to store profitability and engage with relevant support functions on same.
- Will display a keen eye for detail and deliver excellent in-store visual standards coaching the store team on same.
- Will take responsibility for completion of merchandising campaigns, promotional activities, delivery schedules and back office duties using a structured and productive approach.
- Will be a team player but also display strong leadership skills, training, coaching and developing the team in order to meet key objectives.
- Will roll out new Company initiatives & ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures & in store.
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability influence and motivate people.
- Must be able to work flexible hours & 2- 3 years previous Store Management experience is required ( Fashion/ Giftware Management background is a strong advantage)
Please send application with CV to: email@example.com (Job Ref SM19)
Closing Date for Applications 10/05/2019