FASHION MANAGER - PAVILIONS SWORDS SHOPPING CENTRE, DUBLIN
Carraig Donn are currently inviting applications for the position of Fashion Manager for our store in Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords, Dublin.
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail professional looking for a diverse and challenging role. Candidates must be self-motivated and energetic with a passion for retail.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will create excellence in terms of the customer service experience and consistently work with the team driving high standards in this area.
- Will be accountable for driving in store sales growth through commercial focus, pro-actively taking action in regards to store profitability and engage with relevant support functions on same.
- Will display a keen eye for detail and deliver excellent in-store visual standards coaching the store team on same.
- Will take responsibility for completion of merchandising campaigns, promotional activities, delivery schedules and back office duties using a structured and productive approach.
- Will be a team player but also display strong leadership skills, training, coaching and developing the team in order to meet key objectives.
- Will roll out new Company initiatives & ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures & in store.
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability influence and motivate people.
- Previous experience in a Fashion background is a strong advantage.
- Must be flexible and available to work some evenings and weekends.
Please send application with CV to: email@example.com (Job Ref FM17)
Closing Date for Applications 31.05.19